- Bar end plugs are vital for any bike. - The new Wolf Tooth Alloy Bar End Plugs feature a machined 6061-T6 aluminum end cap, a bolt, and an expandable plastic nut to comprise a lightweight, secure bar end plug option. - Available in eight colors that match existing anodized Wolf Tooth headsets, seatpost clamps, chainring bolts, and more - It is compatible with drop bars and MTB bars.
- Larger more ergonomic version of the original ST-lites - Polycarbonate construction safe for use on carbon bars - Comfort/riser option: use with long end toward rider - Lifetime warranty
Get a grip! Bar ends offer more hand positions and better leverage when on arduous climbs.
Profile's Boxers give you versatile hand positions for improved climbing and comfort. Made from lightweight 6061-T6 forged aluminum, the Boxers have outstanding strength and durability. The offset clamps provide secure clamping power and leave plenty of room on your bars.
Profile Design's Briefs give you versatile hand positions for improved climbing and comfort. Made from lightweight 6061-T6 forged aluminum, the Briefs have outstanding strength and durability. And offset clamps provide secure clamping power and leave plenty of room on your bars.
Odyssey's custom-designed Par Ends come standard with all of their grips. Its special plastic composite will not shatter like cheap bar ends do, and they’re very lightweight. The Par End is a combination of the over-the-bar-style cap and the inside-the-bar-style to prevent the inner portion from blowing out like it does on ordinary press-fit bar ends. Comes stock on all of Odyssey's grips.
Give your hands a much deserved break with Giant's Contact AL Bar Ends. They're made of light and stiff triangulated aluminum and have rubber ends for maximum comfort out on the trail.
Expand your range of riding and hand positions and enhance your comfort with Giant's Contact Bar Ends. They feature a luxurious ergonomic shape and rubber surfaces for a great grip in all ride and weather conditions.
- AL6061-T6 lightweight alloy construction - Fits 22.2mm diameter bars - Length: 130mm - Weight: 127g
Dimension Short bar ends. - Length: 150mm - Material: 1-piece forged - Weight: 172g
Dimension Stub bar ends. - Color: Black - Length: 95mm - Material: 1-piece forged - Weight: 111g
- Reusable, expanding locking bar plugs are reliable and resistant to falling out - Fits handlebars with an ID of 18mm or greater - Mirror Black, Polymer body with Inox Screw, printed with Fusion C Pattern
$11.99 - $14.99
- Reusable, expanding lock-in bar plugs are reliable and resistant to falling out - Fits handlebars with an ID of 16mm or greater - Anodized alloy cap with inox screw, lasered with compass pattern
Cane Creek eeBarKeep bar end plugs weigh in at only 6 grams each and were designed with both flat and drop-bar applications in mind. - Material: Aluminum
These bar end adapters are required if you wish to add clamp-style bar ends to your Bontrager Satellite Plus Isozone handlebars. - Required for bar end use on Satellite Plus Isozone bars - For use with clamp style bar ends - Includes 2 adapters and 2 rubber handlebar inserts. - Bar end sold separately
Cold-forged for strength, bead-blasted for grip These bar ends feature a no-slip gripping surface and offer more comfortable hand position options. Bar ends offer increased comfort, greater variability in hand positioning, and improved leverage for climbing. Bontrager Forged Bar Ends are cold-forged for strength and durability and bead-blasted for better grip and control on the trail. Product details - Cold-forged, welded alloy construction - Bead blasted finish provides grip and adds strength - Offset tube design for more usable handlebar area
Page 1 of 1