We built the Thunderdome to celebrate the urban cycling and track-racing communities-the very heartbeat of All-City. Crafted from 7000 Series Aluminum, drilled for front and rear brakes, and now available as a complete bike for the very first time, this lightweight and responsive racer has proven itself on the boards of velodromes across the globe.
Stripped down and race-ready, this scary-fast champ is ready to tear through left turns and track crits in record time. From distance to sprints, all this rocket asks is that you hold on tight.
- Officially approved for full-on, heart-stopping track racing by the Union Cycliste Internationale, the world governing body for sports cycling.
Drilled For Front and Rear Brakes
- Race it brake-free in its natural habitat, or run front and rear brakes if you wanna take the Thunderdome to the streets.
Round Profile Tubing
- With a nod to classic styling and efficient performance, the Thunderdome boasts round profile tubing constructed from 7000 Series Aluminum.
- Outfitted with the lightweight Whisky No.7 RD Tapered carbon fork for high style and precise handling.
Stainless Axle Pads
- Replaceable stainless steel axle pads for increased durability.
UID Paint and Polished Frame Accents
- Our topnotch wet paint sparkles with depth and luster, contrasting with beautifully polished aluminum sections from the starting line to the photo finish.
Classic Headtube With Modern Performance
- Clean and stylish, a tapered headtube offers increased stiffness and improved cornering.
Signature Seat Collar
- Our fully custom Shot Collar seatpost clamp gets the job done with a little flair.
|A Head Tube Angle||72||72.5||72.5||72.5||72.5||72.5|
|B Seat Tube Angle||75||75||74.5||74.5||74.5||74.5|
|C Top Tube Length||510||520||540||555||575||595|
|D Seat Tube Length||460||490||520||550||580||610|
|E Chainstay Length||396||396||396||396||396||396|
|F Bottom Bracket Drop||53||53||53||53||53||53|
|G Fork Offset||45||45||45||45||45||45|
|H Total Fork Length||367||367||367||367||367||367|
|I Head Tube Length||110||125||145||165||190||215|
|Crank Arm Length||165||165||165||165||165||165|
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.
|Frame||7000 Series Aluminum|
|Fork||Whisky No.7 RD Tapered, Carbon|
|Bottom Bracket||English Threaded, BSA 68 shell|
|Crankset||1x: 60T max|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Hot Pink Blink / 46cm||708752365650||FM9755||210000015142|
|Hot Pink Blink / 49cm||708752365674||FM9756|
|Hot Pink Blink / 55cm||708752365711||FM9758|
|Hot Pink Blink / 58cm||708752365735||FM9759|
|Hot Pink Blink / 61cm||708752365759||FM9760|